Contact Us

Use the form on the right to contact us.

You can edit the text in this area, and change where the contact form on the right submits to, by entering edit mode using the modes on the bottom right. 

23 N. Coast Hwy
97365

541-265-9195

News

The latest goings-on at the MidCoast Watersheds Council

Arbor Day Potting Party: Friday, April 26th

MidCoast Watersheds Council

0d716548-fa88-40ef-83b4-317d7ac62b3a.jpg

MCWC staff and partners from Lincoln Soil and Water Conservation District will be trekking up to the Northwest Oregon Restoration Partnership (NORP) Native Plant Nursery on Friday, April 26th. Volunteering our time potting plants there allows us to buy coastally-adapted native plants for our restoration work at 25% of their full cost. Even more, the other 75% qualifies as in-kind match on restoration project grants. 

The potting party will run from 10 AM to 3:30 PM at 6820 Barracks Circle, Tillamook, OR 97141. If you are looking for an opportunity to extend your green thumb to your greater watershed, consider joining us!

Want to arrive/leave on your own time? Meet us there. Please register at the following link if you choose to take this route: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/potting-party-days-tickets-53936678056?aff=erelexpmlt

Up for a full day? Join our carpool by meeting us at 8 AM at the MCWC/LSWCD office at 411 NE Avery St, Newport, OR 97365. Respond to this email if you plan to do this. 

Please dress for the weather, bring gloves if you have them, and water and food (pizza has been provided at past potting parties, but it is unclear at this time whether it will be made available). Also, because NORP works in partnership with Oregon Youth Authority, you must be 18+.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. 

Hope to have you in our company this Arbor Day, Friday, April 26th!